Sunday, December 2, 2012

Online shopping ideas…more than Amazon…

Anyone who knows me knows that I’m addicted to Amazon.com and an avid prime user. They generally have the best deal and hundreds of people who have reviewed it. They are my favorite store for stuff that can’t easily be found locally but they are also just a great reference.  When shopping locally I’ll frequently find myself on my phone’s amazon app reading reviews and comparing prices. If I find that the prices aren’t more than 15-18% I generally still buy it local to support those businesses.

But what if you are looking for something unique, clever…perfect for that special someone. I think that stuff actually hard to find on Amazon – no offense to my gentle giant.

Enter two great alternative shopping websites…

http://www.etsy.com/

Great for hand or custom made goods. There are some really talented artisans on there and you can even search to find ones in your own town! If RPGs towns had a website it would be etsy.com. 

Of course, there are some more regrettable goods out there but to each their own.

http://www.uncommongoods.com

This site is chocked full of amazing alternative goodness! Much of which is made in the USA!! They have something for everyone and I’m guessing you’ll find at least one thing you can’t live without. Consider yourself warned.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...